SPACHeS lab is looking for PhD student
The SPACHeS lab at Industrial & Management Systems Engineering and Biomedical Engineering Department at the University of South Florida, USA is looking for a PhD candidate to work on Data Analytics and Smart Connected Health areas starting Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 Preferred candidates are those who:
· Have a strong motivation to pursue graduate study and research career path.
· Possess background in statistical and mathematical modeling, data analytics, signal processing, and AI algorithms.
· Have experience in designing and implementing embedded systems hardware and/or software on experimental platforms (e.g., microcontroller platforms, smartphones, network drivers, FPGAs, IoT hardware, wearable device) (Optional)
· Involve in healthcare or clinical research (Optional)
· Graduate with a master’s degree (Optional)
· Publish research articles as first author (Optional)
Candidate with an interdisciplinary competency in system modeling and implementation are encouraged to apply. Interested candidate, sends your CV to Dr. Trung Le email@example.com to enquire about more details and further discussions. Visit www.spaches.org for the lab’s previous and current research projects.